How to Write Vertically in MS Word | Vertical Text Alignment in Word
Hello Friends! I hope you are doing well,May Gd Peace be upon you.
Today in this article, we will learn how to write verticallt in ms word, vertical text alignment.
When working with documents, you may need to arrange the text not horizontally, as happens by default, but vertically. This is especially true for the design of table headings, inscriptions of figures, and graphs on the vertical axis.
Set Text Vertically in MS Word:
There are many ways to write vertically. Each of them is simple and easy to implement.
- In an open document go to the “Insert” tab.
- In the “Text” section, find the “Text Box” tool and click on it.
- In the list that opens, select the option you like with the left mouse button or draw it manually.
4. Delete the example by selecting it and pressing “Del” or “Backspace”, and enter or paste any text.
5. You can format it: add or remove an outline/fill, shadows, volume, change the font, size and style. In the “Format” tab, click on the “Text Direction” option.
6. If the text does not fit into the block, you need to resize the frame – left-click on the marker and stretch to the side.
7. You add, format, and rotate text, in the same way, using the Shapes tool.
I hope You have Learned Something from here
If you want to know more about MS Word and MS Excel then Click on Below Clicks:
How to make Brochure in MS Word: https://myustaadg.com/how-to-make-brochure-ad-in-word-how-to-write-a-book-in-ms-word/
How to Add Page Numbering in Excel:https://myustaadg.com/how-to-add-page-numbering-in-ms-excel-add-page-numbering-in-excel/