How to Write Vertically in MS Excel | Vertical Text Alignment in Excel
Hello Friends! Today in this article, we will Learn How to write vertically in MS Excel, Vertical text alignment in excel.
When working with documents, you may need to arrange the text not horizontally, as happens by default, but vertically. This is especially true for the design of table headings, inscriptions of figures, and graphs on the vertical axis.
How to write vertical text in Excel?
Writing vertical text boxes in Excel is much easier than in Word.
- Fill in one or more cells.
- Select a cell.
- In the “Alignment” section of the main tab, find the Orientation option and click on it.
4. Select the option to rotate the label (vertical, up, down).
- Click on the cell with the right mouse button.
- From the drop-down menu select the option “Format cells”.
4. Go to the Alignment tab.
5. In the “Orientation” item, specify the value -90 ° so that the letters go from top to bottom, or, conversely, 90 °.
6. To display the inscription vertically, click on the “Text” button – it will be highlighted in black.
7. To save the change, click “OK”.
To disable the vertical display option, you need to put the value 0 ° in the cell format or click the “Text” button again. Click “Ok”.
I hope You have Learned Something from here😇🤗
If you want to know more about MS Word and MS Excel then Click on Below Clicks:
How to make Brochure in MS Word: https://myustaadg.com/how-to-make-brochure-ad-in-word-how-to-write-a-book-in-ms-word/
How to Add Page Numbering in Excel:https://myustaadg.com/how-to-add-page-numbering-in-ms-excel-add-page-numbering-in-excel/
How to write Formulas in MS Excel:https://myustaadg.com/how-to-write-formulas-in-excel-different-types-of-formulas-in-ms-excel/