How to make Brochure Ad in Word | How to Write a Book in MS Word
Hello Friends! Today in this article, we will learn:
- How to make a Brochure Ad in Microsoft Word.
- How to Write a Book in MS word.
- How to Print a Book and Brochure in MS Word.
Microsoft Word has many useful functions for viewing, entering, editing, and formatting text, that greatly simplifies the work with the document. Information is easily presented in the form of tables, you can also add text frames to figures and tables, signatures, footnotes, endnotes, headers, and footers. One of the options is the ability to create and print a brochure, while there is no need to download and install third-party software. This can be done easily and simply with a few clicks.
Preparing a Brochure:
To prepare a brochure in MS word follow the below steps:
You need to open Word with the text that will be printed as a brochure and follow these steps:
- Click on “Layout” section. Right Click on “Organization Option”.
- A new window will open, where the parameter for sheets is avaliable: select “Landscape” from the list. The orientation will automatically change to landscape.
- Set the appropriate size in the “Paper size” tab. A4 sheet is set by default, usually it does not change. The selected paper size must be loaded in the printer.
- Click on “Ok”.
- Now go to the “Insert” section.
- On the left in the settings panel, find the “Cover page” parameter and click on it. A list with cover options will be displayed.
- Choose the most suitable one.
- By clicking on the cover, a template will appear in front of the text, which must be filled in: enter the title, subtitle, date and other information, depending on the option chosen.
- On the second sheet there will be an annotation, if you wish, you can fill in or delete it by selecting the text and pressing the Del button. You can also delete the page.
Double-click the right mouse button at the top or bottom of the sheet to open the menu. The section “Header and Footer Tools” is activated. Here are the buttons for going to the header/footer, changing margins, etc.
- On the top panel on the left, click “Page number” – “At the bottom of the page” – select the desired option.
- Sheets are automatically numbered.
- Check the arrangement of numbers. The wizard can automatically put a link between the sections.
Text Formationg :
The user can make standard text formatting: alignment to width, indentation of the first line, decrease/increase margins, delete extra lines.
- Click on “Page Layout” go to the “Paragraph” option. A window will open.
- Activate the option “Text wrapping”, select the appropriate option for the arrangement of pictures in the document.
- You can also change the font and size of the text.
- Go to the “File” Option
- Click on “Print” .
You must set duplex printing in the settings. But the printer may not support this option in automatic mode, and you will have to insert sheets into the printer when prompted on the computer screen.
To print correctly, you need to flip over the sheets relative to the short edge of the paper. You may need to put top sheets of paper face up / down in the tray (as suggested by the product).
Press the “Print” button, and the software wizard will independently combine the booklet and set the printing order.
I hope You have Learned Something from here.
If you want to know more about MS word Line Spacing, Word Spacing, Character Spacing and more then Click on Below Click.
How to Download Videos From youtube without any IDM (Internet Download Manager): https://myustaadg.com/how-to-download-videos-from-youtube-without-any-download-manager/