How to Convert MS Excel file into PDF File | Excel to PDF | Excel to PDF Conversion
Today in this article, we will learn how to convert an MS Excel File into a PDF file.
PDF is the most popular format for viewing documents and printing, displaying correctly on any screen. The absence of the usual built-in editor, as in Microsoft Word, allows you to use PDF read-only, which is very convenient when sending files – the recipient will be able to open and study the document, which is not damaged and protected. To make the file structurally seamless and platform-independent, it makes sense to convert it from Excel to PDF.
Excel to PDF Conversion:
There are various third-party applications and services available that you can use to quickly and freely change the format of your document. To do this, just make a few clicks – the process will start and take up to several minutes, depending on the size.
The easiest way is to use the built-in Excel converter. Follow these steps:
- Open xlsx file.
- Go to the “File” tab.
3. Click “Save As”. A folder will open showing the save location and format.
4. After choosing the format, you can set the desired option for optimizing the document.
5. If desired, further customize the saving parameters (specify a page range, select sheets, enable or disable non-printing data).
Click “Ok”. Enter a new name, tick the box to open after publication, and click on the “Save” button.
The new document will open in Adobe Acrobat.
The second option for converting to PDF is also carried out in Excel, but using the print option:
- Go to the path “File” – “Print”, or use the key combination Ctrl + P.
- In the window that opens, call the menu with a list of printers – select the option where there is PDF.
- Click on the “Print” button. A window will appear on the screen in which you need to specify a name and a save location. Click on the corresponding button.
- The process will take a few seconds.
If Microsoft Print to PDF or Adobe PDF is not listed for printers, then Adobe Acrobat is not installed on your computer.
We can conclude that the result of conversion through printing looks more accurate (no bold table borders).
I hope You have Learned Something from here
If you want to know more about MS Word and MS Excel then Click on Below Clicks:
How to make Brochure in MS Word: https://myustaadg.com/how-to-make-brochure-ad-in-word-how-to-write-a-book-in-ms-word/
How to Add Page Numbering in Excel:https://myustaadg.com/how-to-add-page-numbering-in-ms-excel-add-page-numbering-in-excel/