How to Convert MS Excel File into MS Word | Excel to Word Conversion
Hello Friends! In this article, we will learn how to convert MS excel file into MS word.
All Microsoft Office programs are interconnected and share common functionality. For example, Excel and Word are easy to create, edit, format tables and various objects. But if there is a need to convert data from one format to another, the user faces some difficulties.
XLS to DOC:
There is no standard tool for converting (via the “Save As” option) from xls (x) to doc (x). Because the formats have completely different structures, Excel cannot directly open Word files and vice versa.
Using Specific Software:
One of the most popular utilities is Abex Excel to Word Converter, which completely preserves the original formatting and structure of tables. Despite the absence of the Russian language, it has a simple and intuitive interface, which simplifies the work with the program.
Steps to Convert Excel file into Word:
After downloading, installing and launching, there are several steps to follow:
- Click on the “Add Files” button – a new folder will open, where you need to specify the path to the document. Select xls (x) and click “Open”. You can add multiple files at once.
- The workbook will be displayed on the home page. At the very bottom, there is an option “Select output format” – select the format (Word version).
- In the “Output settings” point, specify the location of the finished file. You can select a specific folder by clicking on the icon with three horizontal dots, enter the address manually, or save the file in the same directory where the source was taken from.
- If desired, you can set additional conversion parameters using “Options”, but usually this is not required. If changes have been made, click on “Ok”.
- To start conversion, click the “Convert” button. If a doc file is open on your computer, the system will ask you to close it to continue. Click “Yes”.
- In the next notification, the system will offer to buy a license. Click “No”. Only the part of the file that will be watermarked is converted.
- The conversion process will start. Its successful completion is indicated by the status “Success”.
Online Excel to word Converstion:
If you do not need to frequently convert files to different formats, you can use an online converter. Just like programs, their principle of operation is approximately the same.
Most popular services are:
How the service works:
- You need to select a file from a folder or drag it to the specified location.
- The format conversion process starts.
- When finished, you can download the finished file. Graphic objects are usually not converted correctly.
I hope You have Learned Something from here
If you want to know more about MS word Line Spacing, Word Spacing, Character Spacing and more then Click on Below Click.
How to Download Videos From youtube without any IDM (Internet Download Manager):