How to Add Page Numbering in MS Excel | Add Page Numbering in Excel
Hello Friends! I hope you are doing well,May God peace be upon you.
Microsoft Excel does not provide numbering by default, because in most cases this is not necessary. But if the document is sent for printing, the sheets should be numbered for convenience. Also, this is required by the correct execution of official documents, magazines, abstracts, and other works. This is done easily and simply with the help of headers and footers.
Page Numbering in Microsoft Excel:
Sheet numbering in Excel and Word is very similar:
- First of all, you need to enable headers and footers in the “Insert” tab. On the right side, in the “Text” section, there is the “Headers and Footers” option, click on it.
- The program will switch to markup mode.
- Using the jump option, you can switch between the header and footer. Each of them is divided into 3 parts – right side, center, left side.
- Click on the part where the number will be placed.
- Click on “Page number” – this item is located in the “Elements of headers and footers”. The special tag “&” will appear.
- To convert a tag to a specific number, click on a space in the book.
- The number can be formatted by changing the font, size, and color.
How to customize Page numbering in MS Excel:
If you need to set a specific counting number instead of “1”:
- Go to the “Page Layout” tab and open a menu with options.
- A new window will open, where in the “Page” tab a specific number is entered in the “Number of the first” page.
- Click “Ok”. The number “1” will change to “3”. The numbering of subsequent sheets will also shift.
- Click on “OK”.
I hope You have Learned Something from here😇🤗
If you want to know more about MS word Line Spacing, Word Spacing, Character Spacing, and more, then Click on Below Clicks.
How to make Brochure in MS Word: https://myustaadg.com/how-to-make-brochure-ad-in-word-how-to-write-a-book-in-ms-word/