How to Add and Remove Pictures in MS Word | Insert a Picture in MS Word
Hello Friends! Today in this Article we will learn how to add and remove pictures in Microsoft word.
The features of Microsoft Word are not limited to the creation and editing of text documents. The program has a good set of tools for working with graphics – you can not only add pictures and photos to the text but also change them.
Step by Step Process to add a Picture:
You can insert an image of any format into the document, including bmp, gif, jpeg, tiff, qtif, emf, wmf. There are several ways to add a picture in Ms word. we will learn some easy from them:
- Open the folder where the picture is located.
- Select it by clicking the left mouse button.
- Press the key combination Ctrl + C on the keyboard.
- Go to document. Place the cursor in the part of the page where the image will be added.
- Press the key combination Ctrl + V.
- Place the cursor in the place where the image will be added.
- Go to the “Insert” tab and select “Picture.
4. In the window that opens, specify the path for the location of the picture.
5. Select it and click the “Insert” button or double-click on it with the left mouse button.
How to rotate a picture in Word:
To rotate a picture, follow these steps:
- Select the image, go to the “Format” tab.
- In the “Arrange” section, find the “Rotate” option.
4. Click on it with the left mouse button to open the menu.
5. Select the option to rotate or flip the picture.
How to crop a picture in Word:
To crop a picture, follow these steps:
- Select the picture.
- In the “Size” section of the “Format” tab, find the “Crop” option.
3. Click on it with the left mouse button. A cropping tool will appear next to the cursor.
4. Select one of them and press enter.
I hope You have Learned Something from here😇
If you want to know more about MS Word and MS Excel then Click on Below Clicks:
How to make Brochure in MS Word: https://myustaadg.com/how-to-make-brochure-ad-in-word-how-to-write-a-book-in-ms-word/
How to Add Page Numbering in Excel:https://myustaadg.com/how-to-add-page-numbering-in-ms-excel-add-page-numbering-in-excel/